Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm Back!!!

So it seems it has been a while since my last entry. Well, it has, in fact, been awhile since my last entry. What things have happened since then.....I AM ENGAGED YALL. It all happened on Christmas Day. I am in the process of planning the wedding for July. Things are actually going pretty well. Once we got past the inital phase of decidind who would be in control and whose opinion mattered it was smooth sailing. Thank God for reconciliation....LOL. But really, I am enjoying the planning on a budget.

I have been finding some really GREAT deals. Got an awesome photographer for $500. Possible a free limo. A decorated ceremony and reception site for $1,700 and the list goes on. The next step is to find me and honey somewhere to live. This may be a little more diffiult than anticipated but guess what? With God all things are possible. ( I bet you knew I was going to say that).

Hopefully I won't be such a defunct user of this here blog but bear with me and I'll do my best.

God Bless!

No comments: